Volunteering can make a real difference to your own life and the lives of those around you. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, learn new skills, and support the work we do in the community.
There are many different reasons that people choose to give their time, here are some of the many reasons our current volunteers have told us they love volunteering:
- To give something back to the community and make a difference
- To improve the quality of life for local people
- To do something positive for others
- To make new friends and build new relationships
- To develop new skills and transfer your own knowledge to support others